Interested In Joining Our Team?
If you're a superstar top producer looking for an exciting position that offers you:
- Challenging, yet fun and meaningful employment that dramatically improves peoples' lives.
- An opportunity to work independently from a large, private sunlit office with a beautiful view.
- A great salary and top-notch training to expand your skill set.
…then this will be the most important page you ever read. Here's why…
My name is Dr. George Karanastasis and I'm the CEO and founder of Fisico Inc. Fisico is part publisher and even more so direct response marketer. We sell health products (information products and supplements) to the end consumer, and… our mission is simple…
…to help as many people as possible stay healthy as they get older.
Here at Fisico, we believe that getting sick does not have to be a "normal part of aging" and living a long, disease-free life is more than attainable through proper nutrition and lifestyle strategies.
And that's where you come in…
We are currently looking for an A-player to handle administrative tasks of the business related to the daily fulfillment of our products. However, a word of warning: please DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS…
- You are an exceedingly enthusiastic person, you have a burning desire to succeed, are extremely detail orientated, highly motivated, and never say die.
- You believe you can be the best at almost everything you do – and can prove it.
DO NOT RESPOND UNLESS YOU FIT THIS BILL.
Fantastic, here's the deal... I'm looking for someone who:
- Has impeccable work ethic and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Is always striving to perfect processes and isn't afraid to let their superiors know when something should be done differently.
- Has initiative, is willing to make mistakes, but immediately takes responsibility for those mistakes and quickly puts procedures in place to correct them.
- Is highly organized, detail orientated, and can multi-task with ease. The ideal candidate likely works off checklists and makes sure repetitive tasks are completed with pinpoint accuracy.
- Is tech-savvy. Nothing advanced but you must be proficient in Excel, Google Docs, Dropbox, etc…
- Can type at least 50 WPM.
- Is dependable. I'm talking about very dependable. Not the, "This usually doesn't happen, but it happened again" type. I would prefer if you were that person in grade school who got the award for perfect attendance when you went off to middle school.
- Doesn't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily, or get offended at all; stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions.
- Is cool and relaxed but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
- Likes to works with other teammates some of the time but prefers to work alone for most of the time.
Does all of the above describe you? Great, then keep reading for the job description…
Here is what the position entails:
- Taking full control of our fulfillment center. Specifically, print labels for the orders and oversee the packaging team. Other fulfillment tasks include ordering supplies, keeping track of inventory, and communicating with the carriers.
- Responding to credit card inquiries and providing a timely paper trail documenting a customer's participation in a transaction.
- Logging returned items so that customers can be issued proper credit.
- Running various reports (sales, credits, invoices, trends, etc.).
- As well as several other administrative tasks (e.g. ordering supplies online, responding to incoming mail, etc.).
If you're still reading this and you've made it this far, there's a chance you could be a fit for this position. Again, I'm looking for a self-motivated, highly enthusiastic, and extremely ambitious person to join our team. If this describes you, then click the link below to apply now.